A symbol of female seductiveness, the Salome sandal takes the name and a cue from the queen of seduction. The lace up mid gladiator is reminiscent of ancient cultures and style. The soft curving lines of Salome are an inspiration of her seductive body and dance, an ode to the original femme fatale.
• Hand-crafted Greek style sandal
• Heel measures approximately 7.5mm/.3inches
• 100% leather upper and lower sole keeps the feet cool and allows them to breathe
• Gripped rubber heel for traction, durability and added comfort
• Leather toe hold, round open toe
• Wearing these sandals in wet weather conditions is not recommended
• Made on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus