Helen of Troy was considered to be the most beautiful woman in the world. She was the wife of King Menelaus. When Paris, Prince of Troy, came to Sparta to claim Helen, as she was promised to him by Aphrodite, the Trojan War was ignited. The beauty of Helen is captured in this sandal and ignites a beauty within.
• Hand-crafted Greek style sandal
• Heel measures approximately 7.5mm/.3inches
• 100% leather upper and lower sole keeps the feet cool and allows them to breathe
• Gripped rubber heel for traction, durability and added comfort
• Leather toe hold, round open toe
• Wearing these sandals in wet weather conditions is not recommended
• Made on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus